As a Sims 4 player, have you ever felt the need to change your Sim’s career outfit but didn’t know how to do it? Well, you’re not alone. In this blog post, we’ll provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to change career outfits in Sims 4.
What is Sims 4?
Sims 4 is a life simulation game developed by Maxis and published by Electronic Arts. In this game, players create and control virtual people, called Sims, and their homes. The Sims 4 is the latest installment in the franchise and was released in 2014.
Why Change Career Outfits?
Changing your Sim’s career outfits can add a new level of realism to the game. It can also help you keep track of which Sim is in which career, as each career has its own unique outfit.
1. Open the game and select the Sim you want to change the career outfit for.
2. Click on the Sim’s portrait in the bottom left corner of the screen to open the Simology panel.
3. Click on the Career tab in the Simology panel.
4. Scroll down to the current career section and click on the career name to open the career panel.
5. Click on the uniform button to open the outfit selector.
6. Select the outfit you want your Sim to wear and click on the checkmark button to save the changes.
7. The new career outfit will now be visible in-game.
Additional Tips and Tricks
– If you want to change the career outfit for all Sims in a particular career, you can use the “Plan Outfits” option in the Manage Worlds menu.
– You can also use mods to change career outfits in Sims 4. However, it’s important to note that using mods can affect the stability of the game.
Changing career outfits in Sims 4 is a simple process that can add a new level of immersion to the game. By following the step-by-step guide provided in this blog post, you can easily change your Sim’s career outfits and keep track of which Sim is in which career. Happy Simming!